"New" Jersey Girl

Monday, July 24, 2006

An Athlete in the making

The baby is moving.... a lot!!! We definitely saw all of the movement at the ultrasound, but I have been able to feel little flutters lately. It's somewhat sporadic, but it is definitely one of the coolest things!! It will be cool when Brad can feel it, too. He is excited because he is sure I am carrying a star athlete! We shall see!

We went to the doctor today and he said about 26 weeks is when the kicks get strong enough to feel on the outside of my stomach (which is about another month). He said everything looks good, and I am on target with everything, so that's comforting. He could tell which way the baby was situated just by feeling my stomach. I really like going to the doctor because we get to hear the heartbeat, which is just so precious.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah fo a healthy baby! I can't wait until I can feel the kicks the next time I see you!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home