"New" Jersey Girl

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Much excitement today!!!



So, today we had our 20 week ultrasound, and it was absolutely amazing!! It was such a cool feeling to see the baby that is inside of me. While the technician was trying to take her films, the baby was moving SO much! I still couldn’t feel it, but I could see all the movement. Here is the picture that she took for us. You can see the head, and the legs and the feet. That’s our sweet little baby who will make us happy parents in about 20 weeks. It’s hard to believe that I am already halfway. I feel like we still have so much left to do, but I am sure it will all come together. I had a dream the other night that we were having twins: a boy and a girl, but there was definitely only one baby in there. I just can't wait to see what he or she looks like. (Brad said he was sure he saw a "wee wee", but I think he's wrong!) This week, I really think it's a girl, but last week I really thought it was a boy, so we shall see!!!


Our deck was also completed today, so we can finally sit out on our deck and grill out! I can't wait!! Here's a photo of our furniture and the finished product.





So much excitement!!!

7 Comments:

  • that is one good looking deck! The baby is pretty nice too, I guess ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 PM  

  • Ditto your brother's comments. Now I feel our deck is inadequate.

    Nice baby!

    By Blogger mark, at 10:04 AM  

  • Wow! that is a lot to be excited about! :)

    Glad that you didn't give us progress pictures of the baby "creation" like you did the deck! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

  • Very exciting and I love your deck!

    By Blogger JK, at 2:21 PM  

  • Great ultrasound pic!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

  • I love the white railing and the
    furniture is very nice too....
    Next time I want to see a garden
    picture... The baby looks very happy.
    I love to see the little fingers.

    Love,
    MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 AM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home